This 4-day interactive course proPM-P© uses a blended learning approach: a well-balanced mix of classroom training, self-study using probably one of the best web-based tools for the exam preparation and monthly Q&A sessions per web conference in case of doubts. The Aligned to the new 2017/2018 PMP® exam.
Avenue de la Gare 10
+41 21 351 86 83
☆ course dates updated for 2017/2018 ☆
|Price:||CHF 3’700.- (+VAT)|
|Members Price:||CHF 3’330.- (10% discount)|
|Duration:||2 x 2 days|
|Method:||2 x 2 days of face-to-face Training
and 20 hours self-paced exam simulation
|PDUs:||28 + 20|
• 2-3 Oct + 30-31 Oct 2017
• 13-14 Nov + 7-8 Dec 2017
• 1-2 Feb + 1-2 Mar 2018
• 19-20 Mar + 12-13 Apr 2018
• 3-4 May + 7-8 Jun 2018
• 18-19 Jun + 5-6 Jul 2018
• 23-24 Aug + 20-21 Sep 2018
• 1-2 Oct + 1-2 Nov 2018
• 19-20 Nov + 10-11 Dec 2018
About the Course
This 4-day interactive course proPM-P© uses a blended learning approach: a well-balanced mix of classroom training, self-study using a unique exam simulator exposing you the typical questions that you will face during the exam and monthly Q&A session with your trainers per web conference. We are proud to state that 97% of all our participants who take the exam pass (based on 100% of students who reported they took the exam within the last year).
Day 1: Introduction to PMP®, Project Initiation
Day 2: Project Planning
Day 3: Project Planning (cont.), Project Execution
Day 4: Project Monitoring and Control, Project Closing Professional Responsibility
Who Should Attend?
- Experienced Project Managers (min. 4’500 hours (equivalent of 2.5 years) experience in leading and directing specific tasks and 36 months (3 years) project management experience in the past 8 years) who wish to gain the PMI Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification.
Contrary to most PMP® courses, ProPM-P© is structured logically by project phase, which makes it easy to follow, easy to apply to real-life project management, and useful as a guideline to managing projects.
The areas covered are all 5 Process Groups (Initiate, Plan, Execute, Control and Close) as well as the 10 Knowledge Areas (Communication, Time, Cost, Scope, Integration, Human Resources, Risk, Quality, Procurement, Stakeholder Management) and Professional Responsibility.
- Short and intensive course 2x 2 days
- 6 months access to online exam simulator X-AM with more than 1000 questions
- PMP® certified, experienced trainers who have successfully prepared more than 4000 PMP®s
- NEW: monthly online Question&Answer Sessions per webconference
- books included: PMBOK® 5th edition and RMC PM®P Prep book
- optional: course participants receive special rate for PMBOK 5th edition e-learning based on the PMBoK® Guide. With this e-learning based which includes, theory, exercises, case-studies, etc. beforehand and during the course accompanied by a telecoach you will get more in-depth PM Knowledge in Project Management.
proPM-P is a consortium of three Swiss companies specialized in Project Management Training, GAF – STS – VIRAK, who have pooled their competences to prepare you in the best possible way for this demanding exam.
For more information or to register
Go directly to the training partner’s course page at