This 4-day interactive course proPM-P© uses a blended learning approach: a well-balanced mix of classroom training, self-study using probably one of the best web-based tools for the exam preparation and monthly Q&A sessions per web conference in case of doubts.
| Avenue de la Gare 10
+41 21 510 11 63
Course Summary for 2020
CHF 3’700.- (+VAT)
Virtual Course due to COVID restrictions 4 days - CHF 3’400 / for members CHF 3’060
|Members Price:||CHF 3'330.- (10% discount)|
|Duration:||2 x 2 days|
|Method:||2 x 2 days of face-to-face Training
and 20 hours self-paced exam simulation
|PDUs:||28 + 20|
New virtual summer courses
About the Course
This 4-day interactive course proPM-P© uses a blended learning approach: a well-balanced mix of classroom training, self-study using a unique exam simulator exposing you the typical questions that you will face during the exam and monthly Q&A session with your trainers per web conference. We are proud to state that 97% of all our participants who take the exam pass (based on 100% of students who reported they took the exam within the last year).
Day 1: Introduction to PMP®, Project Initiation
Day 2: Project Planning
Day 3: Project Planning (cont.), Project Execution
Day 4: Project Monitoring and Control, Project Closing Professional Responsibility
Who Should Attend?
- Experienced Project Managers (min. 4'500 hours (equivalent of 2.5 years) experience in leading and directing specific tasks and 36 months (3 years) project management experience in the past 8 years) who wish to gain the PMI Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification.
Contrary to most PMP® courses, ProPM-P© is structured logically by project phase, which makes it easy to follow, easy to apply to real-life project management, and useful as a guideline to managing projects.
The areas covered are all 5 Process Groups (Initiate, Plan, Execute, Control and Close) as well as the 10 Knowledge Areas (Communication, Schedule, Cost, Scope, Integration, Resources, Risk, Quality, Procurement, Stakeholder Management) and Professional Responsibility.
- Short and intensive course 2x 2 days
- 1 year access to online exam simulator X-AM with more than 1300 questions
- PMP® certified, experienced trainers who have successfully prepared more than 4000 PMP®s
- NEW: monthly online Question&Answer Sessions per webconference
- books included: PMBOK® 6th edition and RMC PM®P Prep book
- optional: course participants receive special rate for PMBOK 5th edition e-learning based on the PMBoK® Guide. With this e-learning based which includes, theory, exercises, case-studies, etc. beforehand and during the course accompanied by a telecoach you will get more in-depth PM Knowledge in Project Management.
proPM-P is a consortium of three Swiss companies specialized in Project Management Training, GAF - STS - VIRAK, who have pooled their competences to prepare you in the best possible way for this demanding exam.
For more information or to register
Go directly to the training partner’s course page at