In two sessions of two days, experienced trainers explain all relevant topics and how they translate into practice. Of course they provide the participants with all supplementary information, tips and tricks needed to pass the exam.
Between the sessions participants work individually with the books and get access to the online exam simulator X-AM CAPM® where they can practice for the exam with hundreds of test questions.
Avenue de la Gare 10
+41 21 510 11 50
☆ course dates updated for 2018/2019 ☆
|Price:||CHF 3’700.- (+VAT)|
|Members Price:||CHF 3’330.- (10% discount)|
|Duration:||2 x 2 days plus 20 hours of self-study
44 PDUs or contact hours
|Dates:||Geneva• 1-2 Oct + 1-2 Nov 2018
• 19-20 Nov + 10-11 Dec 2018
• 11-12 Feb + 7-8 Mar 2019
• 18-19 Mar + 11-12 Apr 2019
• 6-7 May + 23-24 May 2019
• 3+4 Jun + 27-28 Jun 2019
• 26-27 Aug + 23-24 Sep 2019
• 30 Sep-1 Oct + 31 Oct-1 Nov 2019
• 18-19 Nov + 9-10 Dec 2019
• 17-18 Sep + 4-5 Oct 2018
About the Course
Who Should Attend?
- Junior project managers
- project assistants
- project team members who wish to accredit their knowledge of project management through an internationally recognized CAPM certification
In line with the PMBOK® Guide, this course covers the project framework, the 5 process groups (Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling and Closing) as well as the 10 Knowledge Areas (Integration, Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Resources, Communications, Risk, Procurement, Stakeholders).
In contrast to most other prep courses, this course is structured according process groups. This makes it easier to understand and to apply in your daily work.
- A short and highly interactive course: 4 days split into 2 sessions of 2 days
- Over 3000 project managers trained in the last 10 years, with a pass rate in excess of 95%
- Close to you – public proCAP-M courses take place in Geneva and Zurich
Since 2004 STS is recognized as a “Registered Education Provider” by the PMI® and has successfully trained more than 3’200 project managers only in Switzerland in the past 12 years for PMI certification exams.
The tools developed by STS have been translated into 19 languages and distributed around the world. Since 1996, over 114’000 project managers in more than 50 countries have been trained thanks to the tools designed by STS.
For more information or to register
Go directly to the training partner’s course page at