In two sessions of two days, experienced trainers explain all relevant topics and how they translate into practice. Of course they provide the participants with all supplementary information, tips and tricks needed to pass the exam.
Between the sessions participants work individually with the books and get access to the online exam simulator X-AM CAPM® where they can practice for the exam with hundreds of test questions.
Avenue de la Gare 10
+41 21 510 11 50
☆ course dates updated for 2017/2018 ☆
|Price:||CHF 3’700.- (+VAT)|
|Members Price:||CHF 3’330.- (10% discount)|
|Duration:||2 x 2 days plus 20 hours of self-study
44 PDUs or contact hours
• 2-3 Oct + 30-31 Oct 2017
• 21-22 Aug + 13-14 Sep 2017
About the Course
Who Should Attend?
- Junior project managers
- project assistants
- project team members who wish to accredit their knowledge of project management through an internationally recognized CAPM certification
In line with the PMBOK® Guide, this course covers the project framework, the 5 process groups (Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling and Closing) as well as the 10 Knowledge Areas (Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Human Resources, Communications, Risk, Procurement, Stakeholders).
In contrast to most other prep courses, this course is structured according process groups. This makes it easier to understand and to apply in your daily work.
- A short and highly interactive course: 4 days split into 2 sessions of 2 days
- Over 3000 project managers trained in the last 10 years, with a pass rate in excess of 95%
- Close to you – public proCAP-M courses take place in Geneva and Zurich
For more information or to register
Go directly to the training partner’s course page at